bellyHood.com Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our Family's pictures



We had our family's pictures taken I got to preview a few of them.. They turned out really well. I love all of them except (of course) the close up of myself. You'll have to check them out www.timandkimphotography.blogspot.com . When I receive the disc, I'll post some of the other individual pictures.. Tim & Kim were so good to work with my "helpful" and energetic kids. They do a great job! Anyway, I'm glad to have the pictures done. They are so stressful to get ready for, but worth it when you look back.

5 comments:

  1. What great photos! I'm in awe of you and Brance. Love that you have 6 children. That's such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! They turned out really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becki they are so cute! You are so blessed to have such a beautiful family!you look great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family is just lovely! Congrats on the baby, he is one handsome addition!

    Thanks for all your kind comments too. We always appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete