bellyHood.com Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tell me a story


Molly wanted me to read her story the other day, and as usual, I was busy doing one of those mundane mom tasks. The baby was asleep, or so I thought, in his bouncy chair. Molly stopped pestering me for a story and after a few minutes, I could hear her talking in the familyroom. I walked in there and found this cute setting.. She was "reading" to her little brother. Isn't it crazy that this little four year old is better at taking the time to be a "mom" than her own mom? It was a good reminder: the laundry, the dishes, the bills, etc will always be there, but moments like these won't.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, she looks just like you! I love it when the kids take care/play with each other. Also, I LOVE your family pictures. You all look great! I agree with you though - they are such a pain to prepare for, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so precious! Just remember, you taught her to be that good of a mommy. Plus, the family is a team. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Your pictures turned out so cute! Glad you like them! You are a great Mom! Don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never give yourself enough credit. Three square meals a day, breadmaking, working basically full time so your hubby could be happy. Your amazing. I wish one day to be half of what you are. Your amazing! Your kids are lucky to have YOU! And amongist all your trials you're always smiling and serving others..so Christ like...what an example you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are so darn cute! Congrats on the new little one. Hope that you guys had a great Christmas. Miss you lots. Keep in touch.
    Love ya- Jesika

    ReplyDelete